After signing the consent and review of eligibility, the cord blood unit(s) will be infused into one of your veins. Receiving the cord blood unit transplant and allowing your medical data to be collected are the procedures involved in this study. Treatment, including pre-transplant conditioning, selection of Cord Blood Unit ( CBU) and Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD) prophylaxis, will be according to the transplant center?s practices, and will be discussed in the treatment informed consent.
This study will evaluate the safety of administration of the investigational cord blood units by carefully documenting all infusion-related problems of pediatric and adult patients in a multi-institution setting.
1. Patients with disorders affecting the hematopoietic system that are inherited, acquired, or result from myeloablative treatment.
2. Patients of any age and either gender
3. CBU: Hematopoietic Progenitor cells ? (CORD BLOOD HPC-CORD BLOOD) product manufactured by the National Cord Blood Program (NCBP) (at least one, if the graft contains more than one units)
1. Patients who are receiving licensed Core Blood (CB) products (only)
2. Patients who are receiving unlicensed CB products from other CB banks (only)
3. Patients who are transplanted at non-US transplant centers
4. Patients who are receiving CB products that will be ?manipulated? post-thaw (e.g., ex vivo expansion, incubation in vitro, etc.)